The Lifted Brow #31
You can order a copy right here. Of course, you can always subscribe (saving you 35%) and have four issues of the Brow a year delivered right to you.
Alternatively, if you want to read this issue in digital form instead, you can.
Issue 31 of The Lifted Brow features:
- cover art by Lee Lai;
- the winning piece from the 2016 The Lifted Brow & RMIT non/fictionLab Prize for Experimental Non-Fiction;
- a special 16-page folio tackling the 'queer unconscious', guest-edited by TLB founder Ronnie Scott, featuring Peter Polites, Nic Holas, Nike Sulway, Francesca Rendle-Short, Alice Chipkin, George Haddad, Lee Lai, Hiro Mcl, Sam Wallman, Queenie Bon Bon, and Merv Heers;
- nonfiction from Natalie Eilbert, Dion Kagan, Melinda Harvey, Wendy C. Ortiz, Jana Perkovic, Rebecca Harkins-Cross, Connor Tomas O'Brien, Estelle Tang, and Emma Rayward;
- fiction by Christopher Evans, and Briohny Doyle;
- poetry by Fatimah Asghar;
- comics and artwork from Safdar Ahmed, Lee Lai, Kevin Hooyman, Lala Albert, Tommi PG, Cubbie Mako, Jini Maxwell, Hera Lindsay-Bird, Talya Modlin, Valentine Gallardo, Nicky Minus, Bailey Sharp, Sarah Canning, Keith McDougall, Soft Science, Gabby Loo, Clea Chiller, Daryl Seitchik, and Rachel Ang;
- and, as always, Benjamin Law and his mum Jenny's sex and relationships advice column.