The Lifted Brow #28 | The Art Issue
You can buy a copy here, or you can always subscribe — saving yourself 35% off the cover price.
If you want to read this issue in digital form, you can.
Issue 28 (The Art Issue) of The Lifted Brow features:
- cover artwork by Michael Hawkins, and feature art pages inside also by Michael
- comics and artwork from Paul Yore, Julia Trybala, Kim Denson, Elwyn Murray, Marc Pearson, Lee Lai, Tommi PG, Annabelle Kingston, Matt Huynh, Prue Stent, Safdar Ahmed, Nicky Minus, Holly Childs, Lashna Tuschewski, Sam Wallman, Romy Durrant, Freda Chiu, Bailey Sharp, Michael Hawkins, Ben Juers, Mansoora, Murtaza, Saood, Mona, Women's Class, Madina
- a feature from The Refugee Art Project
- nonfiction from Rebecca Harkins-Cross, Jana Perkovic, Sarinah Masukor, Toby Fehily, Krissy Kneen, Alexander Bennetts, James Brown, Lucas Smith, Elizabeth Caplice, Sophie Allan, Eugenia Flynn, Colin Varney, Jane Howard, Gina Marich, Caroline Anderson, Melissa Ashley
- a transcript of a roundtable discussion featuring Chris Kraus, Anna Poletti, Melinda Harvey, Astrid Lorange, Tara McDowell, Ellena Savage and Stephanie Van Schilt
- poetry by Danez Smith, and ekphrastic poetry from Tommy Pico, Andrew Rhys Young and Lia Incognita
- Benjamin Law and his mum Jenny's sex and relationships advice column — but this time Ben and Jenny are asking the questions, and artists respond visually
Watch a video review of the issue by Steve Watson at Stack Magazines: