The Lifted Brow #34
You can order a copy right here, or this issue can also be found in stores all around Australia and the world in any one of our hundreds of stockists.
Of course, you can always subscribe (saving you 35%) and have four issues of the Brow a year delivered right to you.
Alternatively, if you want to read this issue in digital form instead, you can.
Issue 34 of The Lifted Brow features:
- cover art by Prudence Flint;
- nonfiction from Rebecca Harkins-Cross, Jana Perković, Hayley Singer, Nick Taras, Peter Polites, Susana Moreira Marques, Simona Castricum, Anushka Jasraj, Bastian Fox Phelan, Alice Robinson, Richard M Hanson, Nicole McKenzie, Michael Dulaney, Chloë Reeson, Stephen Pham, Anne Boyer, Caren Beilin, and Elizabeth Flux;
- fiction by Shaun Prescott, Ben Walter, and Houyem Ferchichi (translated by Znaidi Ali);
- poetry by Hayan Charara, Patricia Smith, and Winnie Dunn;
- a conversation between Hayan Charara and Patricia Smith;
- a conversation between Bruce Pascoe and Kim Mahood;
- comics and artwork from Charline Bataille, Ella Sanderson, Merv Heers, Steve Tierney, Loveis Wise, Grace Rosario Perkins, Jini Maxwell, Eaten Fish, Safdar Ahmed, A. Murray, Rachel Ang, Johdi Zutt, Lizzie Nagy, Jo Waite, Tommi Parrish, Tara Booth, Anna Di Mezza, Jose Quintanar, Mickey Zacchilli, Rafferty Amor, David Cragg, Felix Decombat, and Michael Hawkins;
- and, as always, Benjamin Law and his mum Jenny's sex and relationships advice column.